Welcome to the world of bloggers. I'm Selina, also a member of the Central Florida MQG though I live in NJ 90% of the time. I've been blogging for 2 years I think and it is the best thing to have happened to my quilting life. It's how I met Linda and the CFMQG.
Stop and visit my blog anytime selinaquilts.blogspot.com
Hi Selina ... nice to join the world of blogging ... which is brand new to me! I'm looking forward to following your blog. I believe you were at our meeting a couple of months ago, right? Hopefully you have a modern quilt guild in N.J. I am also new to quilting, but it is quickly becoming a passion!
Hi Karen,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of bloggers. I'm Selina, also a member of the Central Florida MQG though I live in NJ 90% of the time. I've been blogging for 2 years I think and it is the best thing to have happened to my quilting life. It's how I met Linda and the CFMQG.
Stop and visit my blog anytime selinaquilts.blogspot.com
Hi Selina ... nice to join the world of blogging ... which is brand new to me! I'm looking forward to following your blog. I believe you were at our meeting a couple of months ago, right? Hopefully you have a modern quilt guild in N.J. I am also new to quilting, but it is quickly becoming a passion!
ReplyDelete